SERIES SFB-Ball and SFP-Paddle Styles : LOW COST ENTRY LEVEL FLOW INDICATION
For use in application of:
water, oils, coolants, chemicals, corrosives, air, and gases.
- Clear Flow Indication – Full View of Process
- Operates Over a Wide Flow Range
- No Routine Maintenance Required
- 230 PSI/400 Degrees F Capability
- Applications of Liquids , Air, & Gases
- Low Pressure Loss
- Materials: Bronze, Stainless Steel, Teflon, PPS
SERIES SFB-Ball and SFP-Paddle Styles
* Clear Flow Indication – Full View of Process
* Operates Over a Wide Flow Range
* No Routine Maintenance Required
* 230 PSI/400 Degrees F Capability
* Applications of Liquids , Air, & Gases
* Low Pressure Loss
* Materials: Bronze, Stainless Steel, Teflon, PPS
SERIES SFB and SFP meets the needs of simple flow applications. Either the Rising Ball or Paddle Style will satisfy most application needs when calibrated flow indicators are not required. Constructed from high quality materials these in-line indicators are suitable for many applications including water, oil, chemicals, air and gases.
HOW THEY WORK:
SERIES SFB - In a no flow condition the white PTFE ball remains seated in the body socket. As the flow rises the ball will lift out of the socket becoming visible. It will continue to rise and move freely in the dome as the flow rate increases. To be effective, the indicators must be mounted on a horizontal plane with the glass dome positioned upwards.
SERIES SFP - The paddle begins to rotate indicating that flow is present. The SFP style can be mounted both horizontal and vertical, offering bi-directional flow indication with low pressure losses.